Leaf Café & Co is committed to safeguarding personal privacy. It recognizes that individuals have a right to control how their personal information is collected and used. Providing personal information is an act of trust and it is taken seriously. Leaf Café & Co may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. Check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. Unless given consent to do otherwise, Leaf Café & Co will only collect and use personal information as set out below.
Collecting and Using Personal Information
Leaf Café & Co will not collect or monitor any personal information about an individual without their consent. The only personal information collected is what has been provided voluntarily. This may include name and job title, contact information including email and phone number and other information such as preferences and interests.
Personal information provided by our customers are an important part of our business and we do not sell this to others. We require this information to better understand your needs and to provide you with a better service. The information you provide will be kept within our internal record and may be used to help Leaf Café & Co to enhance our services. Personal information will also be used to help us communicate with you and to provide you with products or services you have requested.
Security and Cookies
Leaf Café & Co uses tracking technologies such as cookies to make the website and services as convenient as possible. Cookies help us provide you with a better experience by allowing us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you don’t. Cookies do not give us access to your computer or any personal information, other than the data you have voluntarily given us. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies, however, you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer.
Links to Other Websites
Leaf Café & Co may provides links to websites outside of our own. However, once you use these links to leave our site, we do not have any control over that other website. Hence, make note that we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information you provide whilst visiting these external sites.
Accessing Your Information
You have a right to access your personal information, subject to exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so, please let us know. You may be required to put your request in writing for security reasons. Leaf Cafe & Co reserves the right to charge a fee for searching for and providing access to, your information on a per request basis.
Problems or Queries
Terms & Conditions
Accuracy of Information
All material on Leaf Cafe & Co is provided in good faith and is derived from sources believed to be accurate and current to the date of publication. Your use of Leaf Cafe & Co is at your sole risk. Access to Leaf Cafe & Co is provided on an ‘as available’ basis. Leaf Café & Co will not be liable for loss resulting from any action or decision by you in reliance on the information on Leaf Café & Co, nor any interruption, delay in operation or transmission, virus, communications failure, Internet access difficulties, or malfunction in equipment or software.
Errors, Omissions and Modifications of Information
Leaf Cafe & Co aims to maintain the accuracy of product images, descriptions, stock availability and prices. However, Leaf Cafe & Co does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of products on this website. All information may be changed, supplemented, deleted or updated without notice at the sole discretion of Leaf Cafe & Co. If a product offered by Campos Coffe itself is not as described, please contact [email protected] to organise a remedy.
Copyright and Trademarks
The copyright for the content on this website is owned or licensed by Leaf Cafe & Co and is protected under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) and by other copyright laws in both Australia and other countries. Material can be used for your own personal reference only. No material on this website may be used, copied, reproduced, adapted, uploaded to a third party, linked to, framed, distributed or transmitted in any form by any process without the specific written consent of Leaf Cafe & Co.
All software used on this web site is the property of Leaf Café & Co or its software suppliers and is protected by Australian and international copyright laws.
All custom logos, graphics, icons, and other items that appear on the website and all associated trademarks, are trademarks of Leaf Cafe & Co. Nothing displayed on Leaf Café & Co should be interpreted as granting any license or right of use of any logo or trademark displayed on a web site, without the express written permission of the relevant owner.
The website may contain links to third-party websites and resources. These linked sites are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by Leaf Cafe & Co. Leaf Cafe & Co makes no representations or warranties regarding the availability, correctness, accuracy, performance or quality of the linked site or any content, software, service or application found at any linked site.
These conditions and all other specific and additional terms which govern your use of and access to Leaf Café & Co will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of New South Wales, Australia.
Disclaimer of Warranties
Leaf Cafe & Co makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness, security or timeliness of the content, information or services provided by the website and disclaims all warranties, either express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of third parties' rights, and fitness for a particular purpose.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Leaf Cafe & Co, be liable for any incidental, indirect, exemplary, punitive and/or consequential damages or loss of profit, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption resulting from the use or access of, or inability to use or access the website or any content. You expressly acknowledge and agree that Leaf Café & Co does not exert control over users of the web site (including individuals referred to on the web site as guests and experts) and is not liable either for their opinions or their behaviour, including any information and/or advice and any defamatory statements or offensive conduct.
Leaf Café & Co does not warrant that the functions contained in any content or your access to the web site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that any defects will be corrected or that the web site or the server which stores and transmits web content to you are free of viruses or any other harmful components.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, Leaf Café & Co‘s liability for breach of any implied warranty or condition which cannot be excluded, is limited at the option of Leaf Café & Co in the case of goods supplied or offered by Leaf Café & Co, (a) the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods, (b) the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or acquiring equivalent goods.
General Conditions of Sale
The following Conditions of Sale shall apply to any product sold on this website. These Conditions of Sale constitute a complete and exclusive statement of the agreement and understanding between you and Leaf Cafe & Co with respect to the subject matter hereof.
The goods delivered under this Agreement shall be of normal industrial quality unless herein specifically stated to the contrary. Any description of such goods has been given by way of identification only and the giving or use of such description shall not constitute any sale here under a sale by description.
- The products available on the website for sale under these Conditions of Sale are only available for sale to individuals who can make legally binding contracts. The products are not available to persons under the age of 18 years nor any other person legally prohibited from entering into a binding contract. By placing your order you are verifying to the Leaf Cafe & Co that you are able to make a legally binding contract.
- Your order is an offer by you to purchase a particular product for the price (including the delivery and other charges and taxes) specified on the website at the time of offer and shall be understood to be placed under these Conditions of Sale.
- These Conditions of Sale may change from time to time and you are required within reason to revisit these before placing your order to ensure that these Conditions of Sale have not changed.
- Leaf Cafe & Co reserves the right to accept or reject your offer for any reason, including, without limitation, an error in the product description or the price posted on the website, the availability of the product, or an error in your order. Your contract with Leaf Cafe & Co only comes into existence when Leaf Cafe & Co forwards you an email containing confirmation of receipt of your order, an acceptance of your order, confirmation of receipt of your payment and details of likely delivery.
- This contract shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law in effect in the State of New South Wales and by entering into contract both parties are accepting the jurisdiction of the courts of the State of New South Wales in relation to any dispute between them.
- Unless stated to be otherwise, charges referred to for use of any services or purchase of any product provided by Leaf Café & Co are GST inclusive. Leaf Café & Co will issue a Tax Invoice for all purchases.
- You shall inspect the goods immediately upon their arrival and shall within seven (7) days give notice to Leaf Cafe & Co if the goods are not in accordance with specified requirements. If you fail to give such notice, the goods shall be deemed to be in all respects in accordance with the specified requirements. No claim shall be recognised unless made in writing and received by Leaf Cafe & Co within seven (7) days after receipt of goods by you.
- Remedies will determined case by case. In the case of a refund, the total amount of any claim shall not exceed the actual invoice value of the goods claimed to be faulty.
- Ownership and property in the goods supplied/delivered shall pass from Leaf Cafe & Co when Leaf Cafe & Co accepts your offer and assigns products in the Leaf Cafe & Co warehouse. Risk passes to you upon delivery to your home or to an agreed delivery point. Items are shipped standard via Australia Post.
- Leaf Cafe & Co shall not be responsible for non-delivery or delay in delivery of any goods caused by force majeure and you and Leaf Cafe & Co shall be excused from performance of their respective obligations when and to the extent such performance is delayed or prevented by force majeure. If your need for the goods is reduced or suspended as a result of force majeure, and notification is within reasonable time of acceptance of the Order and prior to transfer of ownership, you shall be entitled to terminate the agreement. For the purpose of this commitment force majeure shall include but is not limited to natural disasters, civil disasters, political event, change of legal / political environment, business disruption, accidents, earthquake, flood, hurricane or typhoon, tornado, tsunami, volcanic eruption, wildfire/bushfire, landslide or avalanche, fire, flood, storm, earthquake, terrorist acts, revolt, war, financial markets disturbances, changes of regime or tax or regulatory authority, energy failure, external telecommunications failure, and/or failure of transport systems.
- You assume all risks and liabilities for consequences arising from the use of the goods whether singly or in combination with other goods and indemnify Leaf Cafe & Co in respect of any such use. Leaf Cafe & Co is not liable for any infringement of patent rights arising out of the use of such goods by you or your instructions, expressed or implied, and it is your responsibility of to ensure that the goods when used by you are not damaged and no liability will be accepted by Leaf Cafe & Co for the consequences of the use of damaged goods by you.
- Nothing in these Conditions of Sale is intended to exclude, restrict or modify any statutory obligation of Leaf Cafe & Co implied by the Goods Act, 1958.